Sunday, August 14, 2011

Update.15 weeks

Hello my amazing followers. Sorry I left you all in the dust.
 I have been super busy this past couple of weeks.  So We can hardly wait to find out what our little munchkin is.. We get to find out September 28th !! I hope that every thing goes well and the baby is in an okay possition to see what we need to see. We are having my mom come with us also, we knew she would be excited for that !
 We live in a one bedroom apartment. So we might have to get ride of a lot of our own stuff to fit the baby and all the stuff that comes along with that.
 I've only gained about 2 pounds and I'm 15 weeks along. Hope I start gaining soon. Right now the baby is the size of an apple ! Why can't I feel it moving around. That is another big thing I am looking forward to.
 I haven't been updating since we canceled our comcast. We are trying to save as much money as we can right now. So when along comes baby we have every thing we need.
 Welp, Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !