Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16th

-My Photo A Day *Roots* 
We got these seeds Easter of  2011 and we just planted them this Easter! This thing it getting big.. and I have no idea what it is! 
-FatMumSlim Photo A Day *Something your reading* 
I know Ben woun't read this, so I will let you in on a little secret. I am actually doing a 31 day Challenge for my husband. It's really encouraging.
  • For the next 30 days, purpose not to say anything negative about your husband—to him, or to anyone else about him.
  • And every day for the next 30 days, take some time to let your husband know something that you appreciate or admire about him.  There is more to it :) Every day is something different. And every day you have a new Bible Verse to go with it. Shh.. keep my secret please :) So far I'm doing good :)

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/



-Blog Challenge (At the top of my bucket list) 
 Well I don't keep a running bucket list, or update it every time something cool pops into my head. But I'd have to say -Going to Switzerland would have to be it ! It's such a beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !