Monday, March 19, 2012

Surprise Visit all the way from CANADA!!

So about a week and a half ago I was in the kitchen getting my dinner in the crock pot. It was 12 pm. Ben came home for lunch, and he picked up Kyra and started playing with her. Then someone knocked at our door.. I kinda looked at Ben like are you going to get that. But he told me to since he was holding Kyra. I tried looking out the peep hole in the door, But it was blocked..some one had there hand over it. So I opened it.. and WHAT THE HECK!! My SISTER!! I was so shocked and surprised. I had no idea.
 She helped out at night with Kyra, She got up to feed her most of the nights! Thanks sis! I really did appreciate the help!
 We had a lot of fun!! One of the days we went on what was supposed to be an hour long walk.. ya it turned into I think 3 hours! From 2 to 5 o'clock! We stopped about a million times to take pictures! We saw lots of cool things! Here are all the pictures from our walk.
 Oh she went and got us Starbucks ! Mine was good! I forget the name. But Jessie didn't like hers.. I didn't either.

















My lil Poo Poo Head :)

I mentioned that Mint Ice Cream and HoHo's sounded good and she was dying to go get some :) .. Me to !



I was determined to get a good pic of this tree. But It still didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.




You find some really weird/random things in Folsom :)



We were on the side of the road taking these pic's .. people were prob like .. what the heck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !