Friday, March 16, 2012

Pork Chops and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes

I have a ton of catching up to do on my blog. I have been good about making dinners still .. even after Kyra was born! So Here is one that I did BEFORE she was here.
 It was super easy.
 You need :
-1 pack dry Ranch Dressing.
-2 6 Pork Chops.
-3 10 oz. can Cream of Chicken.
-4 Peeled Potatoes. (however many will feed your fam)
-5 5 Tbsp. Real Butter.
-6 1 cup Parmesan. 
-7 6 cloves of Garlic. (I used Garlic Powder) 
-8 1 cup warm Milk.
-9 Salt.
-10 Pepper.

 Directions are:
Place Pork Chops,Ranch, Cream of Chicken into your crock pot for 4 hours. I didn't mix the Cream of chicken and ranch up before I put it in. I put the Ranch packet over the Pork, Then just dumped in the Cream of Chicken on top. But you can mix together in a bowl first if you like. 
 Then cook your potatoes on the stove for mashed Potatoes. After you have strained your potatoes. Mix in the Butter,Parmesan,Garlic,Milk, Salt and Pepper.







 
 Out of 5 stars I have it a 2 and I think Ben said a 3 or 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !