Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Puddin Fun

Last night I was getting bored and antsy, I wanted to do something but didn't know what. So Ben told me I should make some pudding :) Sounded like a plan to me!
So I made some up really quick and we ate a little together. 
 We used to make it all the time when we were younger and we would freeze it ! So I put our left over in the freezer!!




Directions!


YUMMY!!!







And the rest goes in the freezer!

I shook it up once I had the lid on tight, I like to get the pudding everywhere in the container.

And away it goes.



Puddin Date :)

He's so cute :)

He had an Idea to put banana's in his.

All gone.
Reading a Baby Magazine :)


Frozen !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna, you got an award! Check it out on my blog mylifeinnamibia.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments !