Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I just got a comment on one of my blog posts letting me know that I had won a Liebster blog award. I had no Idea what the meaning of *LIEBSTER* meant, So I looked it up and this is what another blog said it was (Liebster is a German word that means dearest, beloved, or favorite.This award is from fellow bloggers and must be given to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. This is a great way for the blogging community to connect and share blogs that others have enjoyed.)
 The blog that chose me was My Life In Namibia
  So now I get the privilege to pick 5 blogs that I like, that have less then 200 followers! This is going to be fun!!  Here are the rules that came with this award.

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!



Here are my Blogs I have chosen to give the Liebster Blog Award to-

 ~ # 1. Fifteen EverGreen
  She has yummy recipes on her blog ! I'd love to try some of her idea's! they look so good!  
~ # 2. Row House 14
I love Her Link up party fun and her creative crafts! 
~ # 3. Dilly-Dali Art
 Lots of pretty craft Idea's !
 
~ # 4. Homemakin and Decoratin
 Tons of awesome crafty things, lots of crochet projects!And other random idea's!Be sure and visit her Etsy shop!
~ # 5 HoneySweet Ragdoll
 New to Blog land, But already taking off. Telling about her Crochet/knitting and her family.
 
 Hope you enjoy this and have fun finding 5 other blogs that have under 200 followers!

2 comments:

I Love Comments !