Wednesday, February 8, 2012

~ Dear Kyra ~

I know it's nice and snug in my belly for you, And I know you will come soon, I know I will love you, and I know daddy will too, I know Daddy will Love to teach you how to love remotes as much as him, I know I will love to teach you how to take pictures like I do, I know my Mommy and Daddy your Grandma and Grandpa are so over joyed and can't wait to see their first grandchild, I know your Daddy's Mommy is So excited for her son to have a baby, and she wishes she was here to see her very first grandchild also, I know your Great Grandpa is excited to watch another little one grow up, I know your Auntie Jessie is excited and also sad she can't be here to see you the second after you are born, I know Uncle Joel will be excited to teach you how to play Dutch Blitz when you are a little older,  I know your Uncle Kyle will love to see you grow up and love his mustang ( Mommy won't like that ), I know Uncle Josh would love to teach you all about what's under the hood of a car, I know your other Auntie Amber is so excited to see you but also will miss playing with you threw the belly and feeling your hiccups, Every one else in our lives are waiting patiently for your arrival also. And I hope that you know that you are always on Mommy and Daddy's minds 24/7 and we can't wait to see your beautiful smile, And get to know your personality as you grow, We can't wait to hold and love you for the rest of our lives. We love you so very much little Kyra and always will. 
Mommy & Daddy
Your stuffed animals are anxious to share the crib with you.

Mommy's hospital bag is ready and waiting to go.

Your baby book is waiting to get written in and have pictures in it.

Your car seat toys are ready too go for a ride with there new best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, love it. That's cute :) Mommy's right Kyra, I wish I could be there to see you and hug the day you're born..

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! def very very cute

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments !