Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Catching up on my Pregnancy week by week pictures.

So I am currently 36 weeks. I only have 3 weeks and 3 days left !! I can tell she has dropped down.. "Low"
I feel like I am waddling now. I hope she comes soon.
 I can't wait to see her little face :) Sometimes when she kicks really hard.. ( It hits me ) .. We are going to have a baby soon .. SOON SOON !
 We have every thing set up.. My parents gave us a dresser. Ben re-finished it and painted it brown. We washed all her little clothes and they are put up in her dresser!
 My Dr.'s visits are a week apart now!!!!
33 WEEKS

34 WEEKS

35 WEEKS

36 WEEKS
36 WEEKS






KYRA'S ROOM.. AND ALL HER STUFF.


Our little Jumping Bean.. 36 weeks.
Gotta show off that bump before it goes bye bye soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !