Saturday, December 10, 2011

32 Weeks

Ben and I did our Stork Tour at the hospital this week. The nurse showed us the rooms we get to deliver in. And my favorite thing.. she said all the rooms are private !! While she was going over somethings we needed to know, Kyra was kicking like she has never kicked before. It was like she knew where she was at :) I felt like she was going to punch threw my side.
 I can't believe how time is flying by so fast. Seems like literally yesterday that I was telling every one the good news. But then on the other hand it feels like forever... staring at the empty crib.. Can't I just fast forward to us holding her :) Ya like that's going to happen! haha
 Here are my 32 week pictures!


I just want to know what she looks like now !!!!
 Here is what BabyCenter.com has to say for 32 weeks...

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

1 comment:

  1. I watched Dr. Quinn last night and there's a girl that's pregnant, and she said she just wanted the baby to be out now. Another lady told her, "soon enough you will have that little baby out and in your life for the rest of your life, but you only have that little baby in your belly for the TINIEST little time in your life so enjoy it while it last." I thought it was sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments !