Monday, November 28, 2011

30 weeks and counting down :)

I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left. I wish I could just know what day she will be arriving. 

This one it looks like there is a pillow in there ! CRAZY!!
 Last night I layed on the couch and showed Ben just how hard she is kicking now. It's amazing to see all those kicks and slides... but it's also so cute to hear Ben gasp and jump when he see's her! He asked me... "What is she doing in there" I'm like.. " I don't know" Good times !

Here is a pic of week 29 also.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! You are sooo cute prego! I hope I look as cute when we have our first babe :) reading your post on your Christmas tree makes me excited to go get ours now. Oh and also those potatoes look like ridiculously amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments !