Friday, September 30, 2011

Ben's first time in Tahoe.

Ben has been wanting to go to Tahoe for the longest time now. We got a late start to our day. The first part of the day we sat and my brother and his girlfriends house trying to figure out where to eat lunch. We finally settled on Carl's JR. ( It was really greasy and disgusting, and I don't ever want to go there again.)
 So we had a great day scoping out tahoe and going to a couple shops.














I love all these duck pictures! She was so cute! I wanted to take her home!


I want to Get this one framed!!




See that line up the mountain.. kyle and amber are determined to get us to take a snow lift thing up there.. Ben will not do it. Hights aren't his friend.











Ya you can't get him in that.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !