Thursday, April 5, 2012

Where is all began ...

So Ben wanted to wake up early Thursday morning and go somewhere.. after a couple minutes of me getting ready he asked if I wanted to know where we were going, I said ya... We ended up going to the spot where he asked me to date him and also the place where he proposed to me.. (Same place)
 It was crazy to go back there with Kyra ! So crazy how time really does fly. We were walking down the steep path to the water and Ben saw some animal ehem..(Poop) And we got a little scared. We saw paw prints to but they were small so it wasn't anything that could eat us .. my worry was that we ran into a mountain lion. Anyways it was a great day!














Some one must have climbed over the side...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !