Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chicken and Biscuit Cassarole

Last night I made an amazing/Easy dinner!! So yummy!

(Recipe)

- 2 cans (12.6 oz) Progresso Rich and hearty chicken pot pie style soup.
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 pepper
- 1 bag frozen corn ( I used Birds-eye ) 
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken ( I actually did it without this )
- 1 can (16.3 oz)  Pillsbury grands buttermilk biscuits

(Directions)


- Heat oven to 375. 
- In pan stir together Soup,Thyme & pepper. Stir in veggies & Chicken
- Heat until mix just begins to boil.
- Pour in backing dish.
- Cut biscuits into 4ths and place around edges over mixture.
- Back 18-22 Min. 
















And this is what was left over.. A TON!!!
 
 You so have to try this! Super easy and my first bit I was like wow.. wasn't expecting it to be so good!

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! Love new recipes, I'll have to try this one! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments !