- 2 cans (12.6 oz) Progresso Rich and hearty chicken pot pie style soup.
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 pepper
- 1 bag frozen corn ( I used Birds-eye )
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken ( I actually did it without this )
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury grands buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375.
- In pan stir together Soup,Thyme & pepper. Stir in veggies & Chicken
- Heat until mix just begins to boil.
- Pour in backing dish.
- Cut biscuits into 4ths and place around edges over mixture.
- Back 18-22 Min.
|And this is what was left over.. A TON!!!|
You so have to try this! Super easy and my first bit I was like wow.. wasn't expecting it to be so good!