Saturday, March 24, 2012

Monster Cookie Recipe

Here is my Monster Cookie yummy Recipe. Careful.. they have lots of sugar and candy.. and can be addicting. 
 What you will need- 
- 3 Eggs.
-1 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar.
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4tsp. Vanilla 
- 3/4Tsp. White Karo
- 1/2 Cup Margarine.
- 1 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter.
- 2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 4 Cups Oatmeal- Big Flakes and small flakes.
- 1/4 pound M&M's ( I just Guess ) 
- 1/2 Cup Choc Chips ( I Guess on this too)
 Directions-
 - Melt the butter in the microwave and set aside. 
- Add eggs,brown sugar, white sugar,vanilla,Baking Soda and karo and stir together. Then stir in the butter.
 -Add Peanut Butter,oats, M&M's and Choc Chips and mix all together. (It's normal for your arm to feel like it's about to fall off after stirring all that junk together) 
 Cook them at 350 for about 11 minutes. They do still look gooey when you take them out, But let them sit for a little bit and set, and they will be yummy!
 











 As you can see here.. I didn't have a cookie sheet. We moved and in that process we lost our pizza and cookie sheets.. my bad.
 But they were still yummy as usual in these :)


 I put the rest in the fridge and make some whenever I want. I made a double batch so I had a lot left over :)




Enjoy... Don't eat to many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !