Monday, February 6, 2012

40 Weeks Pregnant

I am Finally 40 weeks ... and two days.DUN DUN DUN DUN!.. But still no baby Kyra. She is getting stronger every day.. and loves to kick me in the ribs while I'm confined in a car and I can't stretch out.
 It's so crazy how much love you can have for something you have only seen threw a monitor screen 2 times(Ultrasound) She's like my shadow, She can never leave my side ( YET ) She has to eat what I eat, Listen to what I listen to, Go where I go! She's my little buddy ! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so SO excited! There is just so much love !
 I almost went threw the day without taking my 40 week pictures, But I took a couple snap shots.



I think I had just woke up from a nap.. So I look kinda horrible in these pics.
 But anyways. I'm ready and waiting for this little Munchkin to make her grand appearance !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments !